Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Holidays ! ! !





hahaha! what a nice december . . .
my papa got a vacation from work . . .
so we spent the holidays together . . .
for the past two decembers that he is not here . . .
but i also feel sad . . .
because it is the first time
that me and my mama will not be with each other
celebrating the Christmas and New Year . . .

. . . A day after my prelim exam . . .
me and my papa fly to Cebu . . .
we went to my papa's Nanay and Tatay and in some relatives . . .
we never wasted time . . .
we went to many places and have fun . . .
me and my papa built a stronger relationship
because of that vacation compare to the past . . .
honestly, dili jud mi close sa ako papa man gud . . .
pero now, okay na kaayo . . .
dili nako maulaw niya . . .
maka talk napud mi sa mga bagay2x . . .
kay naa naman ko buot . . . (hehe!)

anyway . . .
nag-enjoy pud jud ko
ug happy kaayo kay uban nako ako papa
maski dali lang na time
for just two months . . .
ug nakita pud nko ulit ako mga pinsan

na gwapo ug gwapa like sa ila ate . . .
hihihi





No comments:

Post a Comment